Advertisements
Advertisements

DNS Address Outage *UPDATE*

News Update!

As I’m sure most of you know most of the DNS addresses have completely stopped working or are routing you to a paid site. Unfortunately there is not much I can do about those addresses  as I do own them and they can do what they like. Below are some that seem to be working for some people (Thank you for all the wonderful feedback and support over the last few days!) I have also updated the Poll please vote again with the new addresses!

Click below to see the updated DNS Addresses Page.

List Of DNS Addresses

-DroidKid

Advertisements

23 Comments

1. David Green

/  March 20, 2014

Thanks for the update. Assuming that your proposed DNS addresses would work as at present, I would be interested.
    Cheers
    David
    Sent from my iPhone
    “Only you know if you are winning the race.” – B A Kipfer

2. Thanks, tried almost every DNS but no luck (The Netherlands). 80 % of them let me connect to netflix and show me what I can watch but when I start any show or movie it stops at 5-10% and gives me an AIP-701 error. If your DNS service will work as advertised then I’ll gladly subscribe.
    Thanks,
    Joep

3. Thanks, tried almost every DNS but no luck (The Netherlands). 80 % of them let me connect to netflix and show me what I can watch but when I start any show or movie it stops at 5-10% and gives me an AIP-701 error. If your DNS service will work as advertised then I’ll gladly subscribe.
    Thanks,
    Joep

4. Donna Mo

/  March 21, 2014

213.5.182.117 worked for me in the uk thank you 🙂

5. Inkz420

/  March 22, 2014

109.74.12.20
    213.5.182.117
    Works in uk, fast loading with no errors ✌️
    Peacex

6. Thanks DroidKid. Got it working again in the UK for the time being (213.5.182.117). Was afraid the wild west days of Netflix were over, but hopefully not! Count me in as another potential official subscriber if you get that going.

7. sam

/  March 24, 2014

Codes for apple tv??

8. callum

/  March 24, 2014

213.5.182.117 stopped working.

9. callum

/  March 24, 2014

127*

10. Mcleod

/  March 24, 2014

214 and 213 worked for me in Sask Canada…..BTW if you decide to do your own DNS addresses you should put in like a 3 month 6month 1 year kinda deal instead of month by month fee and i would gladly pay 🙂

11. LALA

/  March 25, 2014

none of them work for me as of today. march 24.2014. i am in ontario canada. i would gladly pay a monthly fee as long as its less then the other people

12. Swift11

/  March 25, 2014

Tried most every ip was able to get on at first but when you shut off console “unable to connect to Netflix” appears. Oh well

Ontario canada

13. Ashley

/  March 27, 2014

213.5.182.117 working fully in ontario canada for now…

14. LB

/  March 27, 2014

None of them are working for me as of yesterday morning 😦

15. tallowban

/  March 31, 2014

they are gone down again since yday in ireland annoying says 88.etc is paid for too…

16. Mary

/  March 31, 2014

Hi! If you provide a paid service for DNS I would be happy to use yours instead of your competitors. Keep up the good work!…Mary

17. Caz

/  April 21, 2014

can’t update DNS on ps3? doesn’t give an option 2 save, anyone have any ideas?

18. Katelyn

/  April 30, 2014

If I can’t get a free dns code then I wouldn’t mind paying three bucks a month for one as long as it works, and you seem pretty reliable and helpful, so I would be okay with paying you for a good dns as opposed to other companies.

19. Stella

/  May 2, 2014

BELLEVILLE ONTARIO, NETFLIX ON THE BLINK AGAIN. I HOPE A NEW DNS CODE IS ON THE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THE WEEKEND AND DOWN. DAMN WHOOPS EVERYTIME YOU TRY TO SELECT SOMETHING……..HAVE TRIED EVERY CODE LISTED TO NO AVAIL:(

20. Sarah

/  May 7, 2014

214 and 213 worked for me from the poll list in ontario canada. Thank you

21. JacMar

/  May 22, 2014

214 & 213 worked in AB Canada

22. 25 Lives

/  December 7, 2014

I tried a few with my Sony TV over here in Germany, and just about gave up. Then came up with the thought, how about just running the primary DNS.. 3 mins later I am chillin here watching everything U.S. on Net Fx Thank you so much 🙂